The complete disaster 210 sedan aka Furious Frank

Ira210

IMAG0493-1.jpg

So I've pretty much lurked around long enough and just now decided that I would start a thread on my car or watch it rot away from the coastal air. Im hoping that starting this thread will make me more accountable for my unhappy 210 and perhaps even get the damn thing running! My basic plan is to start tomorrow :rofl:!!! I think Ill start by ripping out the nasty ass carpet and then attack some of the rust with some sand paper and primer. As of right now I think I have about 7 bucks budgeted for the entire project soo that should get me some primer :thumbup: Its pretty much been sitting in my carport for about three months since I did the head gasket and it decided to loose about all power and started making a terrible clacking from the bottom end. Anywho 210 projects seem fairly abundant right now so probably a good time to add to that pool and possibly get some good info on getting mine going. Comments, snyde remarks, and help appreciated.....Ira

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

B)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Unicorn!!!!

And we have matching right fenders... lol.

Sweet!! mine came with both straight out of the forest in Menocino County Northern California....who knows maybe I'll find some roaches when I rip out the carpet :P

AKA......Frugal Frank...........................a total of 7 bucks..... :lol:

:rofl: Yep frugal is much more like it!!! The car used to belong to cool old dude named Frank..the furious part was added by an old coworker who was poking fun at my rustheap and it kinda stuck.

Looks better than mine when I first got it...

Wait till you see the inside and the trunk :sick:

• 2 weeks later...

D-ray_zps19c2527f.jpg

Funny how life gets in the way of our plans :crying: One of my best buds Dustin Ray! A complete legend in the surf world died the morning after I started this thread...pretty much sucked the motivation out of me...Rest in peace homey!! He always got a good laugh out my piece of crap datsun!