San Francisco Monthly Meets- Nov 30th!

Alex Datsun

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to the area. Any good shops that can do a KA24 conversion for my 71 1200. I'm in the San Rafael area. Thanks!

Checkout limitless motorsports in san bruno, performance options in oakland, ss autopower , garage 45 or even shifty fifty in santa rosa thats what i can think of the top of my head.

GOOGLE SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Team Feint Heart will be attempting to host another Meet. Its been a month break and now its time for spring break season to start so we can chill out with friends again. 

We will meet at the Starbucks parking lot in West Lake Shopping Center Daly City, CA @8pm. Right off of 280, very easy to get to and best of all NO SPEED BUMPS! 

***Like usual people since this isn't a sanctioned event lets keep the reving in your heads, drifting in the video games, and burnouts for the strip**

Although the rain slowed things down a bit, I t was great turn out. Groups came in periodically and some people came down to say hello. There will be another in April hopefully with no rain happening next time!!

The 80 mile round trip in the rain was still worth it.  I got to get out, stretch my legs, and get a glimpse of a "bunch of damn kids... get off my lawn!"  I saw a 710, a 620, a Roadster, and a 510 wagon before it was time for me to leave.  What did I miss?  And did anyone get pictures in the wet and poorly lit parking lot?

• 1 month later...