San Francisco Monthly Meets- Nov 30th!

Alex Datsun

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed it! When is the next gathering expected please? Just wondering if you would consider the Legion of Honor parking lot that might be available at an earlier venue? I believe it's just on the opposite side of where you are currently gathering. If so, those enthusiast's could gather earlier and enjoy themselves longer - especially for those that need to work early the next day.

The Legion of Honor is located at 100 34th Avenue, at Clement Street, in San Francisco's Lincoln Park. Free parking is available around the fountain in front of the museum or along El Camino del Mar.

Their hours are:

Hours

Tuesday through Sunday 9:30 am to 5:15 pm

Monday Closed

Just a suggestion - Thank you!

Ernie

I'll have pics up tomorow since i get scheduled work tonight, i'll have everything up although I was realized I didnt take much pics cuz i was chopping it up with everyone lol

Just wondering if you would consider the Legion of Honor parking lot that might be available at an earlier venue? I believe it's just on the opposite side of where you are currently gathering.

thing with legion of honor cops pass by there all the time and isnt really close to anything if we would like to go inside somewhere. I did consider though since I want the next one to be in more of the sunlight

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the consideration. As I mentioned, I was just taking into consideration that there might be the few enthusiasts who want to show up early- maybe 6pm or around there to just enjoy the camaraderie and the cars before it gets dark. You can see the cars better, especially for the older/senior (LOL) enthusiasts like myself. I do understand that it would be a good jaunt from the parking lot to the restaurant - good exercise!

Hope to meet you at the next gathering. I look forward to the pix.

Thank you Alex!

Ernie

How comes I didnt know about this meet did u posted in craigs?

I dont check ratsun very often

Liam how comes u didnt tell me about this man?

I am free monday tuesday and sunday lol just in case one of this meets are on one of these days

I would love to come and say hi to the datsun north bay area guys

it would be nice to have a specific date set up so people can plan the drive in a head of time

Thanks hope to see u there guys

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering what people would think of a BBQ next month instead of Akiba it would be a more open event so it can be during the day sunlight event which will help gain more attendance and better shots.

I think that would be an exciting time to meet alot of enthusiasts!

Double shifts are really challenging. Getting any rest Alex!

Ernie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...