San Francisco Monthly Meets- Nov 30th!

Alex Datsun

Yay! Monthly Meetz is back hosted by Team Feint Heart woooooo!! Anyways the location is at Gellert Starbucks . So bring the chicks, bring yo whips because their rapin everybody out here.......wait. Seriously though come out and chill with the homies (literally) and possibly ending the night with a spirited "cruise" and a curvy road.

*DEAR ALL YOU RATCHETS*

Keep all burnouts away, drug/alcohol usage will be shoved down your throat no questions asked, no revving of the motors (even when leaving assholes, you do that shit all the time like typical honda ricers) and be respectful of others since it only takes one douchebag to screw up everything and get the cops nuts in a bunch.

465310856e863592b6fd1af6cc8ae3eb_zps12d5

NEW DATE: November 30th at around 8:30-9:00pm! May include cruise and video-ism.

553018_580705571979647_798573733_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think I like Akiba now.

that was cool, it was nice meeting you all. :thumbup:

For sure man it was herra good, nice meeting you broseph we definitely need more Ratsun people to come out. Thanks for everyone who came out to come chat n chill for a bit. I was wondering what people would think of a BBQ next month instead of Akiba it would be a more open event so it can be during the day sunlight event which will help gain more attendance and better shots.