B-210 Needs Help

Ok guys i found this forum off of google trying to google b210 grills. My dad is gonna let me drive a 1978 Datsun B210 and it needs alot of work i hope to fix it nice and buy it off of him. I am 16 and i work one day a wk and make $10/hr. So i was wondering where do u get b210 billet grills or 13" rims? It needs alot i has rust holes, ripped seats, cracked dash, bad interior, and it wont run had 5 yr old gas in it also needs a slave cylinder. I am forutnate to have a 4 SPD Stick!

Some one plz help to bring the datsun out of its grave.

POSTING PICS ASAP

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

Hi.

I am sure your dad will help you out with restoring your B210. You can get 13 in wheels from E bay, you can get new ones like Minilites or Panasports ( perhaps not now.) or you can have your stock wheels stretched

About the grille, you can find them on e bay, you ,might want to hunt for a B210 at your local junk yard, you can find a lot of parts you will need, grille included.

For a billet grille, you can make your own, that would not be difficult. I suggest you join auto body classes at a local college, and fix up your B210 as you learn.

I will be glad to give you advise with your B210.

Jaime._______________________________________________________

how do u make a BILLET GRILLE?

You get a very large block of metal and start machining most of it away. That is a true billet grille, it would probably cost you at least $500. A lot of so-called billet grilles are made of separate pieces of metal fitted together, those are much less expensive.

dude if you are willing to wait like a month, i will give you my old b210 stock 13 inch wheels with decent tires. just pay for the shipping. where are you located at?

if it's had bad gas for five years, you are going to have to rebuild the carb. it's easy.

• 4 weeks later...