z24 clutch

I'm selling a Centerforce stage 2 clutch (pressure plate and disk) for any Z24 motor. I ran the clutch for three months and it has very minimal wear. Break-in procedures were followed to the "T" and absolutely no racing was done. It was in my daily driver and it has as smooth-as-stock engagement. The pedal is a little stiffer than stock is not a big deal at all; especially for the performance you will gain. The clutch was replaced with the old stock unit because I am slowly putting my truck back to stock for an easier sell. Pics will be posted in a few days but please email me with any questions. waltermateo@hotmail.com

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm selling a Centerforce stage 2 clutch (pressure plate and disk) for any Z24 motor. I ran the clutch for three months and it has very minimal wear. Break-in procedures were followed to the "T" and absolutely no racing was done. It was in my daily driver and it has as smooth-as-stock engagement. The pedal is a little stiffer than stock is not a big deal at all; especially for the performance you will gain. The clutch was replaced with the old stock unit because I am slowly putting my truck back to stock for an easier sell. Pics will be posted in a few days but please email me with any questions. waltermateo@hotmail.com

still get?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.