aftermarket steering wheel

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I purposely posted a ended auction. Try looking again because you should be able to see it just fine, I can. I haven't uploaded pics yet or I would have just used one from the start.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. still looking for a deal on a wheel! also need the headlight wiring for a 521. fron about half ways on the passengers fender well, to all the front lights. had a fire, and disintegrated these.

also need

an electric dizzy.... matchbox, remote, or even a real good deal on a petronix converted dizzy. doesnt matter to me, as long as it is complete

I have this wheel i took out of my 620, only to install a 720 ST wheel. Still has adapter attached to it. But im not i have a horn button for it anymore. This does not appear to be a grant wheel and does not have the grant name stamped into it like all other grant wheels i have seen. The only markings on this wheel are "made in italy" and "8/85". This wheel also has a little larger grip feel than every grant i have used. It is 13.5" in diameter. Has about 9/16" of dish.

You are aware that you will have a large gap between the adapter and column with the adapter that are for later model stuff. Unless you can find the almost unobtainium 521 adapter. Those will sell for good money when they sell.

I looking to get $70 plus shipping.

get-attachment2.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.