fully adjustable rear suspension

this is not for sale, somebody somewhere on here was askin me to post up some more pics of this rear end that my dad built. he was askin for build up pictures but these pics pretty clearly show how it was built. with this setup, the car now tucks 16x8 0 offset Sportmax 002s with no camber.

P1020258.jpg

P1020259.jpg

P1020260.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is not for sale, somebody somewhere on here was askin me to post up some more pics of this rear end that my dad built. he was askin for build up pictures but these pics pretty clearly show how it was built. with this setup, the car now tucks 16x8 0 offset Sportmax 002s with no camber.

Mmmmm. Got any pics of the wheel/tires fitment?

-Brian

Does it stay locked on where you adjust it, or does it work loose after a while like some rear cross members? Aren't you just making the same thing on the outboard side instead of the inboard side? Seems like more work then necessary when you can do the inner part of the cross member? Enlighten me if you think I am wrong.

brian- i never saw it when the wheels were bolted on but my dad was explaining how well they fit. the car is behind a friends shop and he didnt want to leave the wheels on.

fivendime- we havent had the car on the road yet so im not sure if it will work itself loose over time. but i have seen sorta similar designs that they didnt have problems with. are you talking about just doing the inner mount to make up for just the camber? the reason that both sides were done was to narrow the rear some to get wider wheels to fit with a little offset.