rear axle bearing dastun 620 1979

djjose

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a dastun 620 1979 and the rear bearings need to be changed . I called Nissan for replacement bearings but they are very expensive and they are not able to provide me with the bearing number . Does anyone knows the bearing number , i'm looking for an equivalent (Timken , SKF , etc) ? . I'm also looking for the bearing spacer , because a stupid mechanic that previously worked on this truck has forgot to put back one of the spacers ....

Please someone help !

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo, which bearings are you working on. Axel bearings out by the backing plates? Or the bearings in the housing?

I don't have the numbers for the bearings. But any Applied Industrial, Motion industries store should be able to measure and match what you have.

'79 rear axle tapered roller bearing 40210-85000 about $40. Don't cheap out on these. It's going to cost this much to have them installed, you don't want to do this again in 5 years.

There were two washers listed on the axle between the bearing and the differential side. They may be measure and fit. They are about $3 each.

43064-B3000 (T=2) might mean 2mm?

43069-B3000 (T=1)

Your Nissan counterman is just lazy.