Looking for A-Series 4 speed, flywheel and pedals

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i've got a 4 speed from a 1980 210... that's what i was told. i got a pile of stuff from my landlord a while back, i don't know the condition and i haven't actually checked my facts to make sure that it is from a 210. the only number on it is "60". it is really dirty, i was going to hold on to it until i knew more about transmissions, but if you want it you can have it for 50 bucks. that includes the pressure plate and clutch. as for the L20b, i have a 4 speed trans in good condition that i can get rid of, and an engine that needs to be rebuilt (the cylinders are worn and so are the cams, but the head is good). i am down in medford- it is a bit of a drive but i have a lot of random stuff i need to get rid of, i'm moving back to portland soon and my house is starting to look like a junk yard. welcome to oregon, by the way.

here is the dirty old transmission. EDIT: i looked it up it "The 60-series can handle the torque from A14 and A15 engines. They came in the 1977-1982 Datsun B310 (210/Sunny/140Y/150Y)."

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.