2 door 510 sedan

well my friend turn me to this site to sell. had this car only a couple months i love it but need to get in something else right now. front end was crashed so i had a new support welded in and now it only needs a hood. i just paid 250 in fees to clear it.

edit: just got the new hazard switch in and ill be taking it to clear inspection tommorow morning.

driving stuff:

l20b with a 5 speed has a Weber carb and just did a full tune up on it. new champion 3 row aluminum radiator. brand new battery, its been relocated in trunk.

aluminum fuel cell in trunk. enkei rims. ground control coil-overs in front. lowering spring in back. car drives great. has a short shifter.

interior:

leather headliner, new dynamat, sound deading, and carpet. seats are in good condition. new pioneer radio and speakers.

body:

no major dings, floors are very solid, only rust is in pass rear quarter.

asking 5k OBO im willing to work on price with a serous buyer. pm me or post for more details

imagejpeg_4.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You paid $250 and then expext us to pay 5K, really?...

Read the whole thing before picking his ad apart.

i just paid 250 in fees to clear it.

... and while you're at it, read this:

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

You paid $250 and then expext us to pay 5K, really?...

Damn.

He said he payed for the back fees.....

I too would like to know where this car is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.