1974 fully stock 710

skid650

I just got the car a few weeks ago and I want to start doing modifications to it. I want to start off with the suspension, I looked all over the internet and a few auto shops, i am not able to find anything for the 710. so what would i need to do/buy to lower my car?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the car a few weeks ago and I want to start doing modifications to it. I want to start off with the suspension, I looked all over the internet and a few auto shops, i am not able to find anything for the 710. so what would i need to do/buy to lower my car?

No way you looked all over the internet or you would have found ratsun sooner. :lol:

There is nothing sold for modifying a 710 suspension. You may find the odd E-Bay part but these cars are almost 40 years old... there's no market for parts for them. What you can do is swap some parts from other Datsuns onto it to upgrade the brakes and lower it. Add a leaf the the rear springs to stiffen. Some things you will have to make yourself.

Look at some of the project threads here... http://community.rat...rum/54-610-710/