Varrstoen V2 15x8 wheels

So I have a set of XXR 502 15x8 zero offsets and I like them but want more of a old school look. The wheels tuck fine with some fender rolling and the size it not a issue. I came across these Varrstoen V2's which i like the look and offsets availible ( -10,0,15,25 ). I would like a nice mild staggerd look and also to not have to stretch the tires so much. So I would like to run the 15's in back with the 25's up front and still have a nice lip on both and not have the FWD wheel look and be able to maybe put a 195/60 in rear on my 4dr. I do like how much lip is with my 0 offsets right now in back but not the front so maybe run 0's rear and 15's front. Does anyone run something similar? I've looked and it seems to be not a big deal but before I order these I would like some feedback. The offset thing kinda throws me off, use to just working with trucks and backspacing and VW wheels are pretty much plug and play as there is no real changes in offsets. I understand that 0 is center and - is more towards the brakes and + more towards the outside. Thanks with anything.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i seen these on ebay and was considering the same for my goon.....been to there website the wheels aren't listed anymore some importer down south looks like they have them....aspec i think it was...never seen this wheel in a 8 and looks like they have aoffsets 0 and 15 i thought 20 was for the 4 x 100 but i just glazed over them..

The Varrstoen V2 fake equips look really good in pictures on ebay,,, never seen one in real life,, but everything looks better on ebay

DatsunFreak has some 15x8's on his flared 1200 .. Not shure how you'd run 15x8's without flares, or why you think positive offsets will fit any Datsun struts

I've heard of people running 15x8 +0 needing a small spacer to clear the struts .. get 15x7 Drag DR20's for the front and 15x8 V2's in the back.... you'll need 280zx struts to run any zero offest 15x7 or 15x8,, and/or flares/streched tires/mad camber

Thats a good call on the DR 20s for the front. Just saw Ranman72's 510 and he has the Work Equip's 15 offset and they fit well with no flairs or roll. He still has 510 struts though. I have 280zx struts with 300z hubs. With this setup there is no need for a spacer because the 300z hubs are wider and puts the track width back to stock and uses the same bearings as the 280zx hubs so that is cool. So I think roll the rear for the 0's and 15's up front. Have the slotted crossmember and camber plates so tune it from there. Or I could go 15's all around and run maybe a 195/50 in rear and 185/50 front. I don't know what to do here. Wish the Work Equips weren't $400 + dollars ea. Don't want to run fake but for the $ I think i'll live. Also i have Z32 calipers for all fours with 12'' rotors so I hope that the wheels are not to different in inside diameter because the XXR's clear no problem.

how bout a pic of your 15x8 502s for reference bth front and back and long the panels would be nice so i can see if poke...my buddy is trying to get me to buy 16x8 rbs 0 off set so we can splti them between each other two 0's and two 22 that he already has four of... i just don't want 16's ....well ido but they stopped selling esm like indys..