A/C compressor bracket from a 79 620

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

might have found one for ya. I'll be checking it out in about an hour, pic's to come.

He also has one that came off a L series car and mounts on the left side. I suppose that won't work for you for a back up ??

might have found one for ya. I'll be checking it out in about an hour, pic's to come.

He also has one that came off a L series car and mounts on the left side. I suppose that won't work for you for a back up ??

By left,do you mean the passenger side?There are two parts to the 79 A/C set-up.The bracket that holds the compressor where th efuel pump normally is,and the front bracket that holds the idler pully and bolts to the TC inspection mount.

sorry, got busy around here. Left as in the driver side. He didn't have the one that mounts on the passenger side.

I'm going to be in Spokane tomorrow and I plan on hitting the pull and save, I'll look and see if one is there

You got a # I can call if I do find one. So you need the part that holds the compressor ~ right.

sorry, got busy around here. Left as in the driver side. He didn't have the one that mounts on the passenger side.

I'm going to be in Spokane tomorrow and I plan on hitting the pull and save, I'll look and see if one is there

You got a # I can call if I do find one. So you need the part that holds the compressor ~ right.

check your PMs.

I'll post a pic later today

Check the pictures here:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/45205-79-620-with-factory-acneed-some-pics/

PM checked, got ur #

the pic Mike posted, part number 3 is what your wanting, right

Hope ya get the pic up before I head out today around 2 or 3 PST.

you talking about #5, just want to make sure. If it's there and in good condition, I'll score it for you.

620LACbracket.jpg

just wondering, if anyone knows for sure, does the 80 720 w/ AC always mount on the drivers side ?

IMG_8672.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.