Aloha...Finally done and on its way to Hawaii

satcat808

Not to thread Jack.

I Never really picked Opihi/small black crabs. Im not that good a swimmer esp in the salt water. Esp when the water is Rough.

I never lived in Hawaii(im a washinton native). However my Father is from Hana, Maui and 1 of 12 kids and grandmother is 1 of 12 . So 1 can figure Im related to alot of people. Not that they all like me. factions with in factions. Moslty go back for family reunions and hunt with my child hood friend and his family.Yes I seen my father dive down and get the Sea urchins and crack them open and eat the eggs, Seen My grandfather when he was alive snag a Turtle, Poki ect...Pulled Taro in Keanae to make Poi. But yes Im Half Haole(german mother and Lived there in the Airforce working F15s at Bitburg. seen the family there also.

I like the Food for the most part In Hawaii

But I have shot 3 Goats in Kaupo. 4 pigs w/ knife and dogs in mostly rainy Kipahulu(all maui). YOu know of coarse we eat them.

My Hunting partner lives now in Ulupalakua Ranch. I want to do a Deer hunt next. But it has been 5 years since I been back. I think theres More Hawaiins in washington than Hawaii now

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic