Wtb 510 windshield

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When looking for a 510 windshield you have a couple of options. Each of these has pros and cons - mainly cost vs. quality.

1)The most expensive option would be a New Old Stock part that someone stashed away.

2) A second option would be used piece.

3) The third option would be new aftermarket Chinese glass (I was able to get one in southern California a couple of years ago for about140). I have yet to instal it so I can't comment on the quality and fit.

Good luck.

Just out of curiosity - I've never had any luck finding a windshield from any glass shop here in Southern Oregon, even after a week of phone calls to distributors.

These chinese replacements you speak of, where are you finding them? Have a distributor and part number? Mine is toast... as in, if I drive into the sun I can't see anything except white/bluish fog. And at night? Everything has a moon-ring like halo.

Yuma. Where are you bro, ima need one in like a month

We'll be driving out to Buckeye in August..I could probably take it out with me (might be taking a bumper to someone in AZ also)

Just out of curiosity - I've never had any luck finding a windshield from any glass shop here in Southern Oregon, even after a week of phone calls to distributors.

These chinese replacements you speak of, where are you finding them? Have a distributor and part number? Mine is toast... as in, if I drive into the sun I can't see anything except white/bluish fog. And at night? Everything has a moon-ring like halo.

I buy form the importers warehouse. I could look into getting one up your way if needed.

Here is the part number I purchased a while ago. I have not installed it yet so I cant confirm it is correct - only that it was sold to me as a 510 windshield.

Windshield.jpg

I called safelite and they have it for 230

Safelite usually quotes a price including installation. The gasket might be extra. Check to see. If that includes the install, it is a decent price for sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.