new to Ratsun

84 4x4

Well i bought this truck a few years back not running and in pretty bad shape for $500 but really wanted the little truck the kid that had it had no intentions of fixing it and had just drove it till it quit i know its not a Datsun but maybe we will be welcome here any way.by the way my name is bubba the truck is a daily driver now and still needs work but has come a long way i will post some older pics before i get started too heavy into the build and questions i need help with

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wanting to upgrade the charging system and do a sas in a bad way. Just got done with a head job ,new valves and timing chain set. Body lift in the very near future and snorkel already stacked the exhaust will try and get better pic of that soon the paint is rattle can camo from Wally world bout $75 worth, done in the back yard 29-12-11-08-46.jpgIMG_20120607_194646.jpgPhoto0435.jpg052920101243.jpg best pic i have right now where you can actually see the stack lil tractor flap on top and all

• Like 1

in my experience, the cutoff is 1983. 83 and later all work together, 82 and prior all work together. Im not sure if that includes major items like the doors, but I know it applies to minor items like carpet, gauge cluster, etc. Id do some basic measuring; worse come to worse, and angle grinder might get you in business lol

dude... that front end was jacked up... :geek: only problem with MY fenders is you would have to RE CAMO them. . . <_< LMAO.... you look like you have quite the wheeler though. thats for sure. too bad you didnt live closer than texas... id love to go wheeling in my Geo with someone who could pull me out! :blink: haha

• Like 1

dude... that front end was jacked up... :geek: only problem with MY fenders is you would have to RE CAMO them. . . <_< LMAO.... you look like you have quite the wheeler though. thats for sure. too bad you didnt live closer than texas... id love to go wheeling in my Geo with someone who could pull me out! :blink: haha

yeah i love to play I'm the mud and climb anything in the way lol and always looking for some people to go with and as far as the camo hours that is no prob the whole paint job took about two hours the first time and only cost me about 75 bucks. But really if your interested in getting rid of them still i am very interested in them ,yours are in better shape than the ones on my parts truck

The beer holder is magnetic from Snap-on and is pretty awesome.and the bumper was in the back of the truck when i got it i just welded it to the frame horns but I'm fixing to pull it back off and add to it a lil so it offers a lil more protection for the truck but i can ask the po about it he lives here in town

niCe.... Was wondering where at in Texas you are? Im moving back to the Houston area in October. Did the sas on my truck in a week. Could a been days if I had a hand. Could drop in and show ya mine. And take it out in the mud. Sucky part is, there is no mud up here in WA. Only rocks... And more rocks. And snow... Tons of snow. Im going wheeling tomorrow and I can guarantee I will find more snow... Sucks...

I like that bumper. I got a couple of the. Snap on beer sweaters.things are awesome... :)

• Like 1