Rare and valuable parts.

metal wagon vents $50

wagon license plate lights $20

wagon pull handle trim $10

Stock 510 struts with brakes and springs. $$??$$

Cut S/T rear lowering springs (short) $40

radiator support $50

front floor pans $40

L16 full finned valve cover - Bead blasted the whole thing, started to polish the back and top. some pitting, should clean up nice, powder coat would probably look best. $40

long tube header - was on L20 in 510, but may need some massaging to the floor, surface rust, but very solid. I started to bead blast it and it will clean up very nice. $150

68 grille assembly in good condition $$ Make Offer $$

L20b block bored out with bigger pistons of unknown origin. Ran pretty strong and had a fair amount of poop. might not be a bad idea to go through it. $50

U67 head, open. $50

COMING SOON (gaging interest)

Z20s block modified for L head. Flat top pistons. needs dipstick relocated, and probably a good going through. With l20 front cover and oil pan for 510.

A87 "peanut" cosed chamber head. In good running order.

L16 exhaust manifold with nasty but functional y pipe (long)

L16 intake with 32/36 in running order but could use a go through AND UGLY L20 manifold with 32/36 missing choke.

Long 5 speed, I don't know what it came out of, never really bothered to identify it. all gears good, some whining in 1st and 5th, only grinds when I forget to push the clutch all the way.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee.....how much would you let that 68 grille go for if it was going on a 68 wagon.....my dads 68 needs one....You can PM me if ya want!

You forgot that Pimpin Valve cover you cleaned up at Josh's!! I know I know its not for sale.....geeeze

hey im interested in the z20 block but was wondering how much?

I don't know yet. It's not exactly common. It wont be for a while since it's motivating my car right now.

how much for the peanut head??

Probably around $100 I would like to leave the block and head together, but I don't mind separating them

Gee.....how much would you let that 68 grille go for if it was going on a 68 wagon.....my dads 68 needs one....You can PM me if ya want!

You forgot that Pimpin Valve cover you cleaned up at Josh's!! I know I know its not for sale.....geeeze

I don't know how much they're going for these days. What does he have to trade? oh yeah, Verpoortens don't part with anything.

I did too list the valve cover, it's up there...READ!!

It'll be a while on the z20 and peanut head.

I ALSO HAVE:

BRE Flared fiberglass front fenders. They're old, and need a little bit of work, but they are VERY use-able. $225

BRE Fiberglass front lip. brand new, bought it at canby last year just don't think I'll be using it. $100

2x 13" slotted mags. $30

Guest DatsuNoob
I can get some. You got a 510?

Oh sorry, it was late and my brain was tired from work, didn't realize these were from a 510. I'm still looking for a clean DR side fender for my truck. Thanks anyway.

I don't know how much they're going for these days. What does he have to trade? oh yeah, Verpoortens don't part with anything.

I did too list the valve cover, it's up there...READ!!

Read! What a waist of time.... clearly I didnt and still havent!:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.