NOT MINE CL post but....bluebird taillights and grill? i think yes

http://sfbay.craigsl...3068978568.html

I wish i could afford it and had the kind of 510 that would look good with those (i guess really a coupe) but i didnt see if this did ever actually get posted on here. and seriously somebody get those lights and grill before I buy them with money i dont have! I haven't seen these in person so i have no idea on the conditions but hey, if i had the money I know i'd go give it a look. haha

also mods, if this isn't the right place for this please tell me where to move it to. I seem to remember a thread specifically for craigslist ads but I couldnt find it. I don't know the guy selling them/im not trying to peddle someones crap, i'm just hoping someone with deeper pockets than mine can snag some of these cool parts.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the lights in person when he got them and MAN!! They are clean!! (Ask 71DIMER Mario) He also build a power streering 510 with all the front end of a 240sx, really cool guy.

Yeah I sold those lights to Daniel a lot cheaper than I could have sold them because he really is a cool guy and has helped me out a LOT. We agreed to a low price on them before I even openned the box they were shipped to me in and we were both impressed with how clean they were...made me wish I knew that before agreeing to the price but a deal was a deal so they're his...but oh well he is selling his 510 & parts off.

I can vouch for the parts and the guy!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.