Partstrain.com any useful for 620 parts?

dastunboy61o

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got fenders, bumper, hood, and a valance from them. (all in the last 6 months) They have good prices but eat you up on shipping. I got one of their LAST driver's side fenders. Don't know when or if they will get any more. Now I just need some time to see if any of it actually fits...

Good luck!

Got fenders, bumper, hood, and a valance from them. (all in the last 6 months) They have good prices but eat you up on shipping. I got one of their LAST driver's side fenders. Don't know when or if they will get any more. Now I just need some time to see if any of it actually fits...

Good luck!

It would be looking at both fenders and the lower valance u shud let me kno if those fenders work I would love to get a pair rite now for my truck I have a few good hoods. And bumpers like 6 of them. Pm me if those fenders work

parts train is a hit and miss. The parts I ordered that they had in stock came from 3 different places, would have been 4 but they were out of stock for the 4th part. They were steering linkages, passenger side tie rod assembly, idler arm, inside door handle ecsusion(sp). The driver side tie rod assembly was out of stock. The good thing about the other linkages I bought were packaged as moog, the idler arm was made in japan.

Well damn so the parts come from differ places from all over the world or mostly US? Depending on the type of truck or car correct ? 620 is forgien more then likely if they can't get it here over seas ? Is that why shipping is over the top?

The parts all come from USA, but some were made in Japan, some in america. The body panels are all made in China I think, and not up to the quality of genuine Nissan body panels.

Nissan still has a lot of 620 parts. But who knows which ones are still available, not even the dealers really know until they order them and get word back from japan.

If a Nissan dealer tells you it's NLA, then he isn't trying very hard. The helpful dealers actually order them from Japan and wait a 2-3 weeks to find out if they can get them. They can even get non-US parts, though they don't appear in the USA catalog. It's a lot of work for them which about a 60/40 chance of failure, at least for the parts I order.