Parts for Canby. (l18, l20, 5spd 620 bedliner)

Okay, as some of you know I am moving to Maine in a few weeks. The decision to go to Canby has been made and I think I would like to clear out my Datsun stash before I move. I have for sale the following items. If there is interest I will truck them the 650+ miles there, but I need some firm yes's before I spend the time loading this stuff.

EDIT: Won't be attending Canby, sorry.

Edited by wildmaninid
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,

I am so sorry to go through all of this just to back out, but I will not be able to make it to Canby this year. Had some highly unexpected financial things happen regarding my wife and I moving to Maine come up that have to be taken care of tomorrow, moving our move in date up over a month. I will be spending this weekend preparing to move instead of enjoying Canby. I will make an attempt to PM everyone personally.

Thanks for yout time, and again I apoligize for this.

Bill

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Okay,

I am so sorry to go through all of this just to back out, but I will not be able to make it to Canby this year. Had some highly unexpected financial things happen regarding my wife and I moving to Maine come up that have to be taken care of tomorrow, moving our move in date up over a month. I will be spending this weekend preparing to move instead of enjoying Canby. I will make an attempt to PM everyone personally.

Bill

Best to yah..

Okay,

Bill

Hope everything works out for you and yours. . . its just stuff. Good luck.

Okay,

Bill

all good man, shit happens

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.