so you guys most likely know my 77 b210 by now. do any 79 parts fit on my car? there is one for really cheap near me, and i am wondering if the body parts match. they might not be usable anyway, but that would second.if i ever needed a fender or something i would likely have to pay big bucks for shipping to get to GA, so i thought i might part this car out for myself and store the parts. here's the ad

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/677715558.html

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaimesix

Charlie.

Your Datsun is a B210. The car for sale is a 210. The cars share the engine, not sure which A series the 210 has ( the 210s varied from A12s to A15s.) The rear suspension is different,and the front suspension...not sure if it is the same. Body parts ( fenders, etc ) do not match. The ignition and other electronic should be same.

If you plan on rebuilding an A series,you could use that engine and rebuild it w/o having to put your B210 off the roads.

Perhaps the 210 has a 5 speed. That would be a plus. If you have the place to deal with the 210, you could sell the tail lights, fenders, and other parts on e bay and get some bucks back. Parts for all these Datsun cars are getting scarse, so definitely you would get money for parts.

I would ask about what engine the vehicle has, and the transmission. An A14 or A15 would be great. 5 speed, that would be excellent.

If it is close by, check it out in person.

Jaime.________________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix

I just re read the ad, no engine or gear box:(

All the B210 wise usable parts are gone ( engine, transmission.) :(

Jaime._________________________________________________________

Guest jaimesix
thanks for the heads up, that is the perfect parts car. reman. motor, new dash, facotory tach, everything i want. not paying 495 for it, but it will be mine. i hope. no bids yet. it was a nice car, to bad about that tree!! :lol:

That is cool.....keep your eyes on it.:)

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys noobie here from malaysia...

just purchased a b210 and plannin to make it an old skool lowrider classic :)

currently owns a drift spec datsun 140y and my daily ride is a nissan Y10 california wagon with complete JDM parts

nice to meet all of u and hope to learn from all u guys here... i dont own a camera but will snap some pics of my rides soon thanks :)

hi guys noobie here from malaysia...

just purchased a b210 and plannin to make it an old skool lowrider classic :)

currently owns a drift spec datsun 140y and my daily ride is a nissan Y10 california wagon with complete JDM parts

nice to meet all of u and hope to learn from all u guys here... i dont own a camera but will snap some pics of my rides soon thanks :)

pics baby, we need pics.

cool car. can't wait to see the b210. do you guys get the nice thin bumpers? eventually i am going to buy some small foreign bumpers for my 77 b210. maybe you could help me out! the california car is really cool too. what kind of motor does it have?

cool car. can't wait to see the b210. do you guys get the nice thin bumpers? eventually i am going to buy some small foreign bumpers for my 77 b210. maybe you could help me out! the california car is really cool too. what kind of motor does it have?

what do u mean by small thin bumpers? the 1 i have currently is chromed bumpers front n rear... :)

the wagon is running on GA16DS.. twin cam 1.6cc standard Carburator :)

since its daily driven a turbo would kill on petrol consumption :) will post up piggies of my b210 in d near future.. currently undergoin transfering of documents but i've gotten parts for it.. 15" speed stars FR rims and front spoilers :)

btw.. how do u lower ur b210? was thinkin of choppin the springs of the old merz W123 into half use 1 on each side for the fronts n head down 2 d foundry to make a 2" x 2" block to lower the rear...

engine will be transplantin to a fully PnP A14 with lighten pulleys and 265 angle cams... all custom made.. coz in msia.. hard 2 get items like this... it aint a walk in da park and "hey presto! cams!" hehe

my aim for my b210

datsunbuahkanalawa.jpg

the bumpers on this car^^^^is what i am looking for. in amercia they put these big ugly bumpers on them for some stupid safety reason. heres is an old pic of my car with the huge protruding bumper

B2109.jpg

as you can see i just took it off! but i want to import some like yours. so if you ever see any at a junkyard let me know and maybe we could work something out.

DatsunB210200.jpg

oh lowering-i havn't lowered mine yet, but i am probelly going to cut down some 240z springs and see how they work for the front. back you can use blocks or i have heard of getting the leaf springs flattened out. there is a company that make coilovers for the fronts.

oh lowering-i havn't lowered mine yet, but i am probelly going to cut down some 240z springs and see how they work for the front. back you can use blocks or i have heard of getting the leaf springs flattened out. there is a company that make coilovers for the fronts.

i've read through some forums those japs just turn the leaf springs upside down to get it at lower stance >.< dunno if i can still find the pics will post it up soon... but well charlie.. in msia all of the dattos are running on this small bumpers...

there are alot in our famous junk yards raging from lets see lemme convert it......... USD70-90 a piece minus shipping which i have no whatsoever idea on how to, but mind u... all the bumpers are in not so good condition.. rusted and dented... usually what i do is to go get it knocked and chrome it back :)

burabuda bro.. where did u find that pic??? can u share the link? rili wanna check out those japs~ its hard to get a coupe 2door b210 over here in msia.. there's a few lying around lurking somewhere in old neighbourhoods but i prefer the 4door b210.. :) plonk some 15" offset wheels and slam iT!