510 F/S in Bay Area

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This car orginall posted around 5-12 for $3700, a guy named Andrew bought it and changed the head gasket. Anderew originally posted around 5-19 for $5700 without pics and posted a few days later with pictures for $6000. It seems to be a solid car; just a little overpriced (in my opinion).

• Like 1

This car orginall posted around 5-12 for $3700, a guy named Andrew bought it and changed the head gasket. Anderew originally posted around 5-19 for $5700 without pics and posted a few days later with pictures for $6000. It seems to be a solid car; just a little overpriced (in my opinion).

Two words: "Bay Area"

Translation: "Over Priced"

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

First this shouldn't be in the classifieds because it is not a classified ad. Second, the poster asked for insight. 3rd, my comment was not about the price of this car.. as I quoted someone else stating their opinion.

imagesqtbnANd9GcSvFP5zZWTB76ZzoYm5mw2X4C7sqX7EmcCnRqVYjFRXi6J6FkEv.jpg

Fact.... this shouldn't be in the classifieds because it is not a classified ad.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQp6Dm-_-edPjFz0wIFY1FfV14Q3WO5DHwHctbdCIprutGwRSZ2.jpg

Fact, the poster asked for insight.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ35Ath4ykZTyELZDcE-9kpAGhGlAJMhxhvepBfupi_wAaq1nI0.jpg

Fact., my comment was not about the price of this car.. as I quoted someone else stating their opinion.

This post was fixed using Shrute-edit software

• Like 6

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.