i got an L16 as a gift

yes im a noob ,, but can some one out there help me ,, i got an L16 with a head on it ,, that has a head # that i havent seen,, on here as good or bad ,, the number is on the front like the (219 ) head ,,but this # is ((210)),,any help would be greatly apprecaited

thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Check out the links on here, there's a chart that shows all the different heads and their specific features. 620.com guys? Is that right? I'm too lazy to look

yes im a noob ,, but can some one out there help me ,, i got an L16 with a head on it ,, that has a head # that i havent seen,, on here as good or bad ,, the number is on the front like the (219 ) head ,,but this # is ((210)),,any help would be greatly apprecaited

thanks

Here's some info on it:

This is the head that came stock on the 510. Tiny 1.125" intake ports' date=' square exhaust ports. 1.50" intake valves and 1.30" exhaust valves. There have been variations reported on the valve sizes. This head is believed to be originally designed for the L-13, and engine never imported to the U.S. I know of one that has the peanut (closed) chamber with 37cc displacement. The earliest versions had more of a "semi-open" chamber design but later examples were the open chamber design. These heads are usually avoided on performance applications.[/quote']

mike