510 with Ka24de swap autometer gauges

whats up guys!!! anyone here do a Ka swap in a 510 and use all Auto meter gauges?? this is the last step and ill be able to get my car on the road but im lost!! Im not sure what ones to get... i know some gauges have a certain ohms?? and i need certain fittings...??? i just need the basic for now until i get all the KA-T parts...

so a Tach with shift light,speedo,Volt,oil,fuel and temp... i think thats about it... i just dont know what else i need to order or it thrs special fittings or sensor...ect.. i need to do this.. so if anyone has experience please chime in...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Speedo, if you get an electric one it is a breeze to wire and calibrate with the stock Vehicle Speed Sensor on the trans. Fuel level I used the Autometer ATM-3315. It is 73 ohms full/ 8-12 ohms empty. It is close to accurate with the stock fuel level sensor. The other guages are up to you, I used mechanical gauges to save some $ on the pressure / temp ones.

• Like 1