Where to get 1981 200sx window motors?? Or what can I do?

I recently bought an immaculate 81 200sx but the window motors are weak. The pass side one is extremely slow, the drivers side rear window doesn't work, and the pass side rear window is weak. Car sat a lot so idk.

Where can I locate some motors for the front and rear windows? Checked ebay and don't see any.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get them from Nissan, about $475 each. They are the same as 810/Maxima. But I would take them apart and grease the gears inside, it can fix slow ones.

By the way, no Datsuns came with Power Windows. Ratsun said so.

I'll burn in the car before I pay that much lol. You're right though, maybe a little grease could cure them. I know the one that's not going down sounds as if it's trying to work. Wouldn't mind getting some good used ones though.

Check the electrical connections. I would grease (and I don't mean WD-40) all the mechanical connections that move and linkages. The inside looks like a large pair of scissors. Oh yeah there is a part that slides horizontally along a track.

By the way, no Datsuns came with Power Windows. Ratsun said so.

My 620 had Datsun electric windows. No it didn't come with them, I put '80 Datsun 200sx ones in.