79 datsun 210 fs

My little beater is for sale. Yes its rusty, yes its beat up. Motor is stock and runs strong. Its my daily driver, its just time for something bigger. Its lowered and has exhaust rerouted, other than that its stock. Still rocks 30+ MPG

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

an

1. I'm not "auctioning" it, just looking for offers to see if anyone is interested. I looked at at least 5 other sales on the top of the page with no price,. What's the deal?

2. Sorry about no location, figured my location would be a big enough hint.

3 settle down, I am just trying to give the datsun in a loving home

Hey man, you should drive by the guys house in Tenino with the blue one and see if he might want to buy it..It`s the one on that side road over by the hotdog stand ( Ed`s sunset grill ) that`s apart he may want it and has absolutely no internets.

He`s a real cool old dude and would at least appreciate checking it out.

The house looks like a tweekers but he`s just an ol hippie and could give a shit what the neighbors think.

Well, I'd buy it for the craigslist price of $1.

Those "$1" craigslist prices piss me off, since it says a dollar then says "Make Offer". Put an Effing real price, geez.

The rules say you have to post a price. Just because someone else is violating the rules doesn't mean its OK.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.