Hey guys been awhile in the Market for a 620 4x4

Hey guys been missing having a datsun and thinking its time to get a new one does anyone have any 4x4 laying around for sale lol. I might be interested in a different 4x4 but really wanting a 620 if not im looking for a decent kc maybe a std cab that i can put some wagoneer axles that i have under it plz any information on one would be greatly appreciated. Datz Mike do you still have the white long bed you were thinking about getting rid of id still be interested and when is canby think there will be any ratsuns for sale there let me know thanks Cody,

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I've been wanting to do still havnt made it but was planin on coming this year . I am in the market for a 620 4x4 ois.what I really want but if I can find a good deal on a kc 2wd or maybe a std cab I might be interested just depends lol either way I'm going to make it a 4x4 just need some help from my ratsun friends. Datz Mike had a long bed white one that needed work that I wanted to get a long time ago and was wondering if he still had it or not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.