320 front supenion parts list, stock or aftermarket

Thane

I'm looking for a source/part numbers for supenions parts like upper control bushing, tie rod ends, king pin parts and brake component (disk brake conversions).

I know that this has been covered a bunch of times, it would be nice to have a list of part numbers that anyone could go to the local parts store to grab stock parts from another rig.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a source/part numbers for supenions parts like upper control bushing, tie rod ends, king pin parts and brake component (disk brake conversions).

I know that this has been covered a bunch of times, it would be nice to have a list of part numbers that anyone could go to the local parts store to grab stock parts from another rig.

The upper control arm bushings can be bought on ebay from a guy in mexico, I have never bought from him though.

Kingpin kits are also available, nismo dr. has posted the number, I just don't remember where, they also are on ebay, and I have bought these from overseas.

This is a link to Mikes disc brake kit.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/11459-disc-brake-kits-521520320620/page__view__findpost__p__458807__hl__%2Bkingpin+%2Bkit__fromsearch__1

The tierod ends are also on ebay, but they are kinda spendy, have never dealt with this seller either.

Yello620 has come up with a way of making tierod ends, but I don't remember the specific parts he used anymore, you could PM him and ask.

Sorry to sound like a total newbie, but are the 520 front supension parts are the same as the 320?

Has anyone tired to machine some out of delrin before? That should pretty easy to do with a lathe.

Sorry to sound like a total newbie, but are the 520 front supension parts are the same as the 320?

Has anyone tired to machine some out of delrin before? That should pretty easy to do with a lathe.

As far as I know, the upper control arm bushings are the same from the 1963 320 threw 1972 521 at least, and I am talking about the bushing between the upper control arm and the spindle.