some in put

new521

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure what you are asking, the 620 looks good, not many guys are making convertibles, I have a kingcab 521 I made, that's differant, you could go that route, but since you already painted the truck, your limited on what you can do now, unless you paint it again.

DSCN0522.jpg

If you are looking to get lower, you could try this route,

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/12070-lower-control-arm-z-mklotz70/

These Z'd control arms get you another 2 inches lower without changing your torsion bar ajustment, but he is only making so many of these, so jump on it if you want a set, as I think he still might have a set available, PM him if you want a set.

There just isn't a lot you can change now unless you repaint it.

the 620 is my buddys truck it needs to be fab up a lil better but a work in progress. the 521 is just about done and wish i had the money to do the drop z arms so bad but will have to stay with the staic drop for now till more money comes in. want to build a hot motor for any ideas for that one l18 or l20. what i have now in it is l20b bottom end with an 16 head no headers or cam dose have a 5 speed swap om it and can crusie at 75-80 with no problem. more pics to come whe i get my back wheels on and the truck set right should look good