Tailgate Font ?

I thought you were being a smartass troll and called you out on it...if that makes a typical west coaster or an asshat, I am guilty.

P.S. You are still a troll it would seem. Emotional profane response...denied. Go crawl back under your bridge and wait for the next sucker.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what was that about an emotional response? :thumbup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh...people are disagreeing...on the internet!!!!!

quick! break out the folk music...we need everyone to get along.

I think I know what the root of the problem is with all the trolls and people over reacting to trolls...it is getting very close to Canby...people are restless. Anyone that feels like trolling should go make an account on a ricer website...that will solve the problem. Everyone else needs to take a Midol. I just took three, so I am set.

I wiped the sand out of my vagina earlier... so Im good.

damn...I knew I forgot to do something earlier... :thumbup:

This thread wouldn't be as epic if i didn't post.................

It gets better! Next thing you know there will be Oics and lolz!

Before the thread gets completely derailed, along with a font printout, is it possible for the original poster to take some measurements before cutting into the tailgate? I think the project is a great idea, and I think with a tape measure, square, level, and some magnetic clamps and a welder, you could end up with a nice custom tailgate.

I did - just came home and did what you said - got it all cut up and working on it - if I had know how much crap asking a simple question would start I would have never asked it - so from now on I will just watch from the sides. No more questions from me - I can anwser my own much easier. So far things are going very well with the project - Thanks Spades

I did - just came home and did what you said - got it all cut up and working on it - if I had know how much crap asking a simple question would start I would have never asked it - so from now on I will just watch from the sides. No more questions from me - I can anwser my own much easier. So far things are going very well with the project - Thanks Spades

Remember, not everyone is "out to get you" here...one troll climbing out from under the bridge does not speak for everyone. One troll and 5 people trying to help makes the troll the minority...not the other way around. It is best to just let it slide and not get worked up over. Crap on the internet is like crap in any other real life situation...either flick it back, dodge it, or wipe it off.

• Like 1