Z24 and KA24DE motors and a bunch of other stuff!

Hi everyone, I am selling everything I thought I was going to use for my KA24DE-T swap into my 720 -- I changed my mind on a few things, so now I'm putting some stuff up and seeing if I can break even and buy a KA24E I found to get my daily back sooner.

***Just to be clear: I own a 1985 2wd 720 w/Z24 5spd, fed., so that is what the Z motor & acc. are from.

The Z24 is out because it blew a head gasket, but it was a really good running motor and is fixable. It is all ready for the head to come off, and like I said it ran good before it blew, so everything else is working. By everything I mean the carb w/intake mani, exhaust w/ 02, starter, alt, dist, clutch etc. It is all for sale as of right now.

I also have a factory resurfaced flywheel, which I may not need either. Along with a stage 3 Bahnhof clutch which I might still use.

I also purchased a KA24DE from a running 93 (fed) S13. It is tapped for turbo and has the improved S14 head. I have decided that I don't want to chop up the pan and pickup, and if someone was looking for a cheap, strong, ready-for-boost KA24DE this is it. I have ecm, engine and body harnesses. Motor is very complete and has MAF,dist, alternator and new waterpump seal. No throttle body but I can get exhaust with aftermarket pipe (2.5in diameter I believe) if you want it. It could use a cleaning and a few seals but it is a smooth KA24DE and I wanted it for my truck initially.

I also have a 1986 Nissan Truck FSM w/ wiring diagrams, and I imagine there are more things which I am forgetting right now.

As far as prices go, they are negotiable - I am in the Buffalo, NY area and will ship stuff.

I figured as a rough idea of what I am looking for:

Z24 block: $100

KA24DE (complete swap): $400 ($250 motor no harness)

Z24 carb/intake $50

Resurfaced Z24 flywheel: $120

Z24 distributor & wires: $50

I have alot more stuff just shoot me an offer: CandPrepairs@yahoo.com

Plenty of pics so let me know what you need and we will work it out!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.