FS: Graphics and Web Design Work

Well its looking like I could use some money for Dato parts to get this build moving. Im a graphic and web design by trade and am looking to help out my fellow Ratsun members out while getting a little something for myself. Im willing to work cheaper than anything youre going to find locally and I hate to severely undercut my fellow designers (hopefully no one else on here does this for a living), but I figure its a win-win for everyone. This is a quick add so I wont post an entire portfolio or list all of the things I can do, but heres a quick list to maybe spark an idea and see if you need any work done:

Logo design

• from complete scratch
  • clean up an old one
  • update a current one

Website design

• blog integration
  • easy to manage web-store
  • mobile platform compatible
  • galleries/slideshows
  • social media integration

Business cards

• high quality stock
  • full color
  • multi-design packs
  • discounts on larger orders

I do lots of other things as well, so just give me a shout and see if we can work something out. Unfortunately I may not be able to do things absolutely dirt cheap (the Ratsuner way?), but if youve ever gotten quotes for work like this you will see Im wicked cheap in comparison for what you get. I will work with you until youre 100% happy.

I know there are a few people on here that own their own businesses and its 2013... you should have a website to sell your wares. Here are two of the last sites I did just to give you an idea:

6909605952_ce0f2064db_c.jpg

7055695385_a1f7535a58_c.jpg

All ads require a price so $3 OBO... please PM for a quote on what you need done. Willing to work for cash/Paypal, Datsun parts, or services you offer.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.