New clutch installed.

73DATSON

Ok I had a 200mm disk On aL20B I guess that's stock? So I wanted a bigger clutch so I went with a 240mm from a 280z. Got a lighter flywheel heavy duty pressure plate. And it feels GREATTTT!!!!! I love the harder pull from a dead stop...... Took the chance on the bigger set up wasn't to sure if it would work but it did:-))))) happy with iT..

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I sold my bikes made the wifey happy:-))) using the money on the Ratsun. I'm not racing with her just happy the car stop ALOT BETTER.... There like two other guys in NY WITH 510. That I know. I'm going all out with this lil project. Next will be interior, music system, and a custom paint. Then next year---- BIG 13B COSMO WITH GT 46 turbo then I'm done:-)))))

I hope:-((

I think there were two different castings for the 13B.

Rotarys are my favorite type of engine, but i think they should remain in Mazdas.

If you're going to go all out, might as well get a Tripple rotor 20B

My man has the 20B, don't like the sound:-((( I'm going 13B Cosmo street port. Get great # with that setup. Had it before on a 83 Rx7. Car was NUTS!!!!! I'm not much in to keep stuff the same? If it floats my boat I'll put it in.

Back in the Day my buddy has a 12a Bridge Ported 510.

Flames would shoot out of it!!!!!!!!!!! It had points and was alot of trouble to keep in time.

Newer 13Bs should be better

HA, 12A sound nice too!!!!! Like a lil toy car:-)))) I'm doing EFI DON'T LIKE THE CARBS SETUP ON THE ROTARY.

My man has the 20B, don't like the sound:-((( I'm going 13B Cosmo street port. Get great # with that setup. Had it before on a 83 Rx7. Car was NUTS!!!!! I'm not much in to keep stuff the same? If it floats my boat I'll put it in.

I have a FC. I don't like the way it runs right now. sorta rich and seems like the PO was messing with it cause none of the smog shit was on there when i got it. but the 13B is a rev happy engine. took it to 7k on the street no porblem. and it has 180k miles lol

I have a FC. I don't like the way it runs right now. sorta rich and seems like the PO was messing with it cause none of the smog shit was on there when i got it. but the 13B is a rev happy engine. took it to 7k on the street no porblem. and it has 180k miles lol

Yea it's hard to keep them running right. Lots of vacuum problems... But I have this guy over here that makes beautiful music with them. This guy is nice with rotarys.