75 B210

Just huntin. Really could use a good copper/brass radiator. A master cylinder would be good too. I could definitely use a set of bucket seats for it too. Ignition lock and door hatch locks with key. I can pay or I have early 280Z prts to swap. really anything for a B210 could interest me. Just so everyone knows I have a set of 13 inch wheels and 5 of the ugly trash can lid wheelcovers and a spare set of taillights I could throw in on the right deal

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just huntin. Really could use a good copper/brass radiator. A master cylinder would be good too. I could definitely use a set of bucket seats for it too. Ignition lock and door hatch locks with key. I can pay or I have early 280Z prts to swap. really anything for a B210 could interest me. Just so everyone knows I have a set of 13 inch wheels and 5 of the ugly trash can lid wheelcovers and a spare set of taillights I could throw in on the right deal

For the radiator anything later up to and including 210 radiators fits with minor mods. Some people put in the VW '86 Golf radiator ~50 plus shipping from rock auto (search here for the exact model), it needs more work, doable though.

See here for juicy details: http://datsun1200.com/modules/mediawiki/index.php?title=Radiator

The master cylinder is $100 new from Rockauto, reuse your spacer. Used is going to cost you almost as much.

The '75 is easier to swap seats into, I used Porsche tombstone seats but many others fit, just reuse the seat rails.

Someone here probably has the locks, but they show up on ebay new all the time. Is your car missing the locks or are some just broken? Honestly, almost any datsun key will open those locks.

Good luck!

Hatch or sedan? I have a clean whole car sitting in western Wa if you want it. I have 4 wheel covers what's your offer?

Ok guys, maybe I should have been a bit more clear. Parts to swap: B210 wheelcovers, I have 5 of them and 4 of those silly little 13 inch wheels. I have a spare set of B210 taillight assemblies also. A friend of mine has a junkyard with several 260/280Z cars if anyone has B210 parts they want to swap. I get a better price at the junkyard than most people. I also have new loaded 76 280Z calipers that I can swap, they dont fit my car.

I am definitely going to go call Autozone right now about the master Cylinder, as I am not getting ANY pressure to the rear brakes, not even out of the bleeder screw on the m/c. Im gonna fill up the radiator and see how bad it leaks, I might be able to solder it if its just a little spot.

So I am hunting a lock set with keys because my car came minus keys, a reasonable set of seats, and maybe someone will have the drivers side B210 emblem, mine is missing.

So I guess if anyne needs Z parts, I know theres a turbo 280 over there, a couple 280s with t tops, mesh wheels, swastika wheels, back window louvers, all the Z cars seem to be complete, so just ask.Thanks guys

I have a stack of emblems, wich style do you want? I also have keys and locks, but a lock smith will key your for 30$, I have soooooo many b210 parts its rediculus, what I need is a set of front z springs, not zx I repeat z springs not zx. Im in washinton, 98682

I have a stack of emblems, wich style do you want? I also have keys and locks, but a lock smith will key your for 30$, I have soooooo many b210 parts its rediculus, what I need is a set of front z springs, not zx I repeat z springs not zx. Im in washinton, 98682

So you need front springs from the early Z car, little rounded one, not the bigger squre body from the 80's correct? I know theres 2 or 3 of those over at the junkyard, cant check till monday though.

the rest of the emblems on my car are DATSUN B210 without a camera thats the best description I can give you.

The issue with my keys are this. Some idiot at some point removed my ignition lock, luckily I dont think they dmaged the steering column. So I would like to find all four locks that match with a key.

And a parts question. I have the rer window louver off a 70's 280z with that be anywhere close to fitting my car?

My m/c is stopping the car...for now...I will need to replace it though. Gonna check at the junkyard tomorrow, see maybe if I can adapt a 240sx m/c or something. If anyone has a Z car parts request speak up. Most of the Z's are pretty rusty and will be crushed soon. Dont snooze and lose. And yes I will check about early 280Z front springs

Ok I need you to expand on the whole ZX assembly. Do you mean strut/spindle assemblies with rotors and calipers?

I have to apologize, Im an old skool MoPar guy, I know all the hot parts and slang with MoPar guys...new to Datsun stuff. My uncle was a service manager at Parkersburg Nissan peugeot when I was little, and the two days I have been on this site has been FAR more inforrmative than he is....you would THINK he would know Jack Schitt. Did I mention Parkersburg Nissan had a all Datsun Nissan junkyard out back???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.