Oem H4 oil pump?

Hey, I have been searching around and doing research on oil pumps for my upcoming build of my L20b. I want to run an oem L28et turbo oil pump. The H4. But, I cannot seem to find an oem Nissan one. I keep finding kameari, melling, etc. Does anyone know of a place that sells the oem h4 oil pump?

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan makes one for the D-21 Z24i/KA24E/KA24DE and the early 240sx KA24E. The number is 15010-40F00. The internal rotors are 14% longer than earlier stock ones. Likely these other makes are just repackaged or rebuilt units from Nissan anyway.

Nissan makes one for the D-21 Z24i/KA24E/KA24DE and the early 240sx KA24E. The number is 15010-40F00. The internal rotors are 14% longer than earlier stock ones. Likely these other makes are just repackaged or rebuilt units from Nissan anyway.

Got one in my 620 and both 710 L20Bs. My old truck L20B is a well worn but good motor. Hot oil pressure at idle was 17 PSI. This is about right for oil pressure leaking past well worn rod and main bearings. With no other change but a used D21 oil pump the hot idle pressure jumped to 29 PSI. It still runs the same revved up pressure but there is much more volume available if running spray bar or oil line to a turbo. In addition the pressure relief can be shimmed for more pressure.

I always thought the 720 Z24i had them but they don't... only the Z24i in the D21s did. I scoop any I find and get them cheap $10 for one and on a scrap motor another time and one given to me (thanks Rich)

One of these high volume pumps is one of the cheapest forms of insurance for providing lots of oil to your motor at any RPM. I highly recommend them over the same pump used in the L16 that's in your L20B/Z20/22/24.

• Like 1