'80 210 Trunk seal

Hey,

im looking for a trunk seal for my 1980 2dr 210, there is currently some macgyver-ed foam thing on there that has to go. I was told that datsunland has a trunk seal for the similar 510 ( http://www.datsunlandsocal.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=DS&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=2Door&Product_Code=A008 )... now, i know there are issues with datsunland window seals and some other assorted douche baggery. but it was wondering if anyone knows about any huge issues with this part in specific or trying to apply it to a 210? secondly does anyone know of a place to buy a trunk seal for the 210, around the same price?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab a piece of that weather stripping thats still decent and doesn't rip apart when you take it off.

Head over to the junk yard and find something similar, buy it for a few bucks and be good to go.

If you have multiple starts/stops in it, get some of that black windshield seal paste shit from the auto parts store and seal the ends together with that. Probably be in it for 20-30 bucks vs a more expensive seal. Do it right, do it once.