1972 610

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....she turned 16 in july and is totaly into cars.

Oh man that is great. I am praying my daughter takes an interest! (Only child.) She is nine and at the moment hates it when I even talk about cars. But she will watch 'Pimp My Ride' with me so there is a spark of hope.

Let me ask you, at what age did you daughter take an interest? As she got closer to getting a drivers license or way before?

Oh man that is great. I am praying my daughter takes an interest! (Only child.) She is nine and at the moment hates it when I even talk about cars. But she will watch 'Pimp My Ride' with me so there is a spark of hope.

Let me ask you, at what age did you daughter take an interest? As she got closer to getting a drivers license or way before?

I raised her myself since she was about 6 months old all the way up till 6 years ago when i met my current g/f. She has always helped me work on whatever car i had at the time. she really got hooked when she was ten and she watched initial D for the first time....lol Her and her friends dress up like the characters and go to the anime conventions and stuff. Loves to go watch the drifting up at evergreen speedway too. she would probably cut off her foot if it would get her a Mazda rx7 fd.sadly the only vehicle i have right now is a 99 explorer....:( Let her play around in the snow at the northgate mall parkinglot last month too......she did great.She's just like me....little heavy with the right foot but safe and always in control. i think its in her blood. Her moms step dad ownes powersports north west in centralia and used to race supercross. i used to race jeeps at the lewis country fair when i was younger. Yeah i got lucky.....:) Now if i can get my hands on a sun we'll be set.!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.