Datsun 510 wagon for sale or trade in Bay Area

I have a Datun that I need to trade or sell it runs pretty good but needs tlc I dont work on cars and need to trade for a small relible car that is reliable,I cant afford to put money into my 510 so Iam hopeing someone has a car that I dont need to fix right away,something small? It can be ugly doesnt matter! I can be reached at 530-277-5376 iam in the Bay Area of SF

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did notice I spelled Datsun wrong! I have very limited acsess to computers,just need to part with my car asap! I dont have a price I just want to trade

Based on your signature it looks like you have a 1979 Datsun 510 wagon, is that correct? You may want to give as many details as you can since you're not providing any pictures.

Just to be sure it's correct I'd suggest at the minimum describe:

-Year

-Exterior AND interior color

-Transmission type (manual or auto)

-Stock or modified

-Body condition (ding/dents/rust)

-Interior condition (rips, tears, etc)

-What issues does it have?

-Any extra parts that come with the wagon

-Anything else you can think of that would help get someone interested in your wagon.

the Datsun is a wagon,It is white with brown interier,some rips and tears,automatic trans,has about 110,000 original miles,its stock has some small dents and scratches .the brake lights dont work so something electrical is going on?I dont know anything about cars or fixing them I use the car daily for short trips, it runs ok but needs tlc to make it run better I hope this is helpful

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.