s30 manifold or header

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i have a cast iron original 260z manifold, and has emissions ports!

I also have a square port header .. 6-2-1 ...

Lastly i have an l24 exhaust cast manifold ... from a 71 240z .... no emmissions ports ... but has a broken stud on exhaust down pipe flange hookup :huh:

Pm me .... in Portland,Oregon 97204 ... or 97060 area

:)

I think i have a cast iron original 260z manifold, and has emissions ports!

I also have a square port header .. 6-2-1 ...

Lastly i have an l24 exhaust cast manifold ... from a 71 240z .... no emmissions ports ... but has a broken stud on exhaust down pipe flange hookup :huh:

Pm me .... in Portland,Oregon 97204 ... or 97060 area

:)

Wow look at that great info ^^^^ ;)

LOL...well I define DONK in a different manner I guess. They like the look of the 15x10 and I have to say I do as well, but the car should and will still handle decent, not race handle, just above average car. Tire life will be an issue, but hey thats on them.

Bob

Lol... Nooooo you have 51x10 listed in your first post.. Ollz THAT's a donk

:D

Just pm'd him

Nope ... not a requirement unless he is interested ;)

Unless you are haha :D

Honestly atm , Id have to dig out each one and see current condition of each before suggesting a price :)

Blue,

thanks a ton for the info and update. We just traded and extra set of AR slotted mags for a manifold. I stuck on tonight, but the 74 collector doesnt seem to match, not a big deal though. It appears like this manifold would flow much better then the E-88. And unless the twins want to shell out the $$$ for lots of head work, I really dont see an advantage in running a header, well besides sound. They can play with that later.

But really thanks a bunch for even looking into what you have.

Bob

Blue,

thanks a ton for the info and update. We just traded and extra set of AR slotted mags for a manifold. I stuck on tonight, but the 74 collector doesnt seem to match, not a big deal though. It appears like this manifold would flow much better then the E-88. And unless the twins want to shell out the $$$ for lots of head work, I really dont see an advantage in running a header, well besides sound. They can play with that later.

But really thanks a bunch for even looking into what you have.

Bob

No problem! Glad it worked out!

Yup header sounds cool .... pain though for swapping headgaskets as you cant cheat by leaving manifold on

Sound is only reason i have one on mine lol

I keep the casts any day ...

I am following the build btw ;)

Dash route decided?

No problem! Glad it worked out!

Yup header sounds cool .... pain though for swapping headgaskets as you cant cheat by leaving manifold on

Sound is only reason i have one on mine lol

I keep the casts any day ...

I am following the build btw ;)

Dash route decided?

Dash, well after some research Ive found some people have had some good results by re-furbishing them...Ive seen some pics of DIY ones and looks fine to me. I really wanted to build around the current skelteton of a dash, but i still have to give time to the the other project. I have to catch myself not to get too carried away on this Z.........with so much info its easy to do.

Hope to get some pics up sunday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.