WTS: Misc 510 parts

Here's the deal, I recently purchased an SR20 510 and no longer need the excess parts I have accumulated for my previous L18 510. The majority of these parts are in factory plastic bags or in factory boxes.

They include an a new SU carb linkage kit in the bag as well as new anodized steel coolant lines for the SU manifold: 50.00: (SOLD)

SU carb insulators and gaskets for the manifold: 30.00,

a full engine gasket set for an L18 minus the exhaust manifold gasket, purchased from Top End Performance in Hollywood CA: 65.00

3 new thermostats two: 160F and one: 185F: 10.00 each.

Full working front wiring harness from a 71 510: 200.00.

A new unused aftermarket brake master cylinder: 50.00

A once installed, though never taken on the road, stock remanufactured by Carter, downdraft carburetor, basically like new condition 125.00

2 used but working coils w/ the brackets: 15.00 each

a voltage regulator from a 71 510 in very good condition: 40.00

a coil resistor still in it's unopened package 10.00

2 like new distributor points: 20.00 for the set

A new in the package PCV valve: 5.00

2 used sets of the stock throttle linkage plate that bolts onto the firewall: 15.00 each

510 SSS single point distributor (like new): 175.00

510 orange needle fuel gauge new in the box: 100.00

Rear 510 bumper brackets: 50.00

A set of 4 dishbowl hubcaps from the stock 510 rims: 30.00 (SOLD)

New in the bag ebrake cable from a 510: 50.00

Thats mostly all of it. I may be missing a few odds and ends. I have pictures of these parts I still have to take the time to learn how to post pictures, I apologize for that, if you email, text or call and I'll gladly send you some and if you have any questions about anything I'll be happy to answer them. All of these parts can sell separately or together. I'm willing to accept all reasonable offers as I would like to just clear these out of my garage and I know that many of you fellow dimers can use some of this stuff better than me just tossing it in the trash.

Feel free to email me at keonetom@yahoo.com or call/text at 626 391 9036.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The gaskets are the 2 bolt oblong style. I'm not sure what the roadster version looks like, but these fit my SU manifold that I had installed on my L18. The gaskets are new and include inner and outer gaskets as well as insulators. I apologize for the late response.

• 4 months later...

They include an a new SU carb linkage kit in the bag as well as new anodized steel coolant lines for the SU manifold: 50.00: (SOLD)

Do you still have the throttle linkage

unless you meant

2 used sets of the stock throttle linkage plate that bolts onto the firewall: 15.00 each

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.