Any U20 experts in San Jose area?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun Sports = Mike Young. About as knowledgable a Roadster guy as there is, and not very far from you. (and a super nice guy to boot) Absolutely no doubt he can hook you up. Hopefully you are not in need of internal engine parts. U20 stuff can verge on stupid, depending on what it is (as are most roadster parts).

Mark

Not familiar with him. Used to be a few specialty shops around, such as Scott performance, FAR performance, and a Datsun place out by the airport (name eludes me ATM) but are unfortunately long gone. I would love to open up a old school repair/restoration shop myself, just not convinced the "market" is there to make a living doing it. I have a turbo U20 in my 66'. You gots a pic to post of yours?

Mark

Not ATM I moved away from my datto a couple months ago and it's killing me. I am going back to her this weekend though and will snap some. I have some old ones on my build thread on here but I bet its buried now.

Hows ur turbo U20 running? The problem I'm having with mine is that it seems to shut down a cylinder and runs like crap till it dies once it gets warm but everything seems to be in working order. You ever run into something like that?