SPEC510 - 16th Annual East Coast Datsun 510 Meet at Summit Point Raceway

qwik510

Hi Everybody,

I hope all of you are doing well and having a great start to 2012.

It is time to mark your calendars for SPEC510. Yes, we have the dates.

This year, we will be back at Summit Point Raceway for

the 16th Annual East Coast Datsun 510 Meet.

The meet will be held during the Jefferson 500 Historic Car Races. This year will be extra special. The Jefferson 500 is going to have a reunion of the vintage race cars from the Trans-Am 2.5 Series. Seems our little cars just keep getting more popular.

And ready for this?

Pete Brock has been invited to be the Grand Marshall of the Races. Yes, you read that right. Pete Brock of BRE will be there with us. So if you didn't make it to the Mitty 2 years ago and missed meeting Pete, you get another chance.

So Mark your Calendars for May 18-20, 2012 and get your cars and camping gear ready.

Check out the website for more info as I get it. Also, lots of pics from past events on the website. See how much fun we have.

www.eastcoastdatsun510.com

Also, I am in need of volunteers to help out. If you can spare some time, please get in touch with me.

Only 107 more days until SPEC510.

See you all there,

David

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was really planning on going, considering its only an hour away...but the NAVY decided to put the wife on 12-on-12-off this whole weekend, so i'll be bouncing the kid on my knee watching Top Gear instead. Hope you all have a great time, maybe next year. take a lot of pictures :)

Was really planning on going, considering its only an hour away...but the NAVY decided to put the wife on 12-on-12-off this whole weekend, so i'll be bouncing the kid on my knee watching Top Gear instead. Hope you all have a great time, maybe next year. take a lot of pictures :)

Come out for the day on Saturday. Bring the baby and a stroller.

You should not miss it.