Selling 510 2dr project w/ KA24E and 280zx brakes SOLD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buyer backed out at the last minute, because he found another car 2 miles down the road from him.

PRICE BUMP TO $1000 obo.

CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE.

Pm for more info.

I had to cancel a bunch of plans with a bike seller because of this so try to be serious if you're interested.

ya man sorry i had to back out, but found a complee 71 goon four speed no rust down the road. and picked it up. good luck with the sale

I wouldn't make a habit of flaking like that. really fucked up my plans.

Its all good though, have fun with your project man.

everything works itself out in the end, and I might get some more money for it now.

like i said man wasnt planning on flaking but couldnt pass up. And after talking to you last night i started thinking how big of a project just sorting threw the screws nuts and bolts would be on your car would be i knew a complete car would be better for me. take care good luck with the sell.

yeah I should have emphasized it's project-ness more.

the ad here is basically a huge load of parts, that could be made into a car with a lot of work.

I didn't really make that clear.

hopefully I'll find a buyer who has experience with tough resto's or just wants to part it.

GLWS I would snatch it up if I were in your state.

FYI those 13 inch american racing spectre wheels will clear the 280zx brakes, I run them on my car with a tiny very tiny amount of grinding to the caliper mount, they also clear my maxima rear brakes no problem.

Do you just have the 4 on the car? I would love to have a extra one as I have 2 sets sans 1 wheel.

GLWS I would snatch it up if I were in your state.

FYI those 13 inch american racing spectre wheels will clear the 280zx brakes, I run them on my car with a tiny very tiny amount of grinding to the caliper mount, they also clear my maxima rear brakes no problem.

Do you just have the 4 on the car? I would love to have a extra one as I have 2 sets sans 1 wheel.

I sold the whole set!

I had no idea I could grind the caliper mounts..

That's way depressing, I loved those wheels.

anyway, to clear this up once and for all,

THE CAR DOES NOT HAVE WHEELS ON IT. THE FRONT SUSPENSION ISNT INSTALLED EITHER

BUYER WILL HAVE TO BRING A COUPLE WHEELS FOR THE BACK AND A FRIEND OR TWO TO GET IT ON A TRAILER.

or whatever you want to do.

i dont care how it gets on the trailer, I just want it gone.

hey, so to all interested buyers, I will be in Portland, staying with the car, from next thursday to the monday after next weekend.

during that time I will be re-installing the front suspension and cleaning it up a bit for buyers.

If someone is interested in buying it, I will be up there and I'll bring all the paperwork with me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.