RANT

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I used to use a lot of payphones, hard to find now. Occasionally I get a cell for a month like a cool kid.

I was supposed to start getting disability when I was 16 but at the time I was like "FUCK YOU I'M NOT DISABLED I DON'T WANT YO MONIES." Now I'm a little older, still disabled, and wish I would have done it when it was easier and guaranteed.

:cool: payphones are few and far between...

I was pensioned out(partially) by compo due to my back shit..,its far from normal,but if I can walk and talk,I can do something for a living

have to live with it everyday,but I am not down for the count yet!

Im in my mid 40's

somedays getting up is the hardest part...

but whatever...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

dry.gif

Don't remind me.

Although I didn't start the generation war...I was just being an upset rambling sick 18 year old who was acting like a 5 year old for a few minutes.

Not one of my finer moments, for sure.

:lol:

agreed :lol:

Balls enough to say it :thumbup:

Keep it real..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No

Not yet anyhow XD

I love skyrim, doesn't make me spoiled, I built my computer and I downloaded skyrim fair and square.

It's a treat after a long hard day looking for work ollz

Ive heard skyrim used a fair bit,must be a game :lol:

Your insurance is 175/mo? So what did you do in the past to get such jacked up rates?

Under 25, little driving experience, no passive restraints/airbags etc.

I've got a squeaky clean driving history, 20 years old, and still pay just about the same for insuring mine.

Under 25, little driving experience, no passive restraints/airbags etc.

I've got a squeaky clean driving history, 20 years old, and still pay just about the same for insuring mine.

Same

Cept I don't pay it cause I cant.

Fun trying to convince the people on the phone that a datsun 620 exist when getting quotes.

old-people-correcting-history-teacher.jpg

I believe our North American civilization peaked around 1970 and has been going down hill ever since. This loosely coincides with the peaking of oil production here too. If we had unlimited energy we would be walking around on a layer of cell phones 3 feet thick right now. Instead more and more oil has to be imported, everything costs more to make, to buy, to rent, to own. I payed $0.32 for an Imperial gallon of premium gas for my 10.5 compression muscle car back in the day. What we pay for a gallon now I could fill a 15 gallon tank then. The days of cheap energy are OVER. We are slowly becoming aware that we have to pay more for less with fewer jobs.