Question about L20B Distributor Oil Feed Line

priest

What would this part number be for an L20B 2.0 OHC Distributor Oil Feed Line. So far I have had two on this vehicle, one made of Teflon and the other made from copper tubing.

Neither one held the seal really well so the distributor leaked a little bit. In any case, I need to be pointed in the right direction as to where I might be able to find this part.

Thanks,

Steve

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with the U16 and 20 oil feed line. Those are specific to the distributor on the Roadsters.

My 1600 is modified with an L20B motor, so the oil feed line is not stock to the car. This is most likely another modification with the distributor mount dissimiliar as well.

I will attempt to obtain some pictures.

Totally agree with the R16 and 20 oil feed line. Those are specific to the distributor on the Roadsters. My 1600 is modified with an L20B motor, so the oil feed line is not stock to the car. This is most likely another modification with the distributor mount dissimiliar as well. I will attempt to obtain some pictures.

Totally agree with the U16 and 20 oil feed line. Those are specific to the distributor on the Roadsters.

My 1600 is modified with an L20B motor, so the oil feed line is not stock to the car. This is most likely another modification with the distributor mount dissimiliar as well.

I will attempt to obtain some pictures.

So is your tach still a mechanical tach run off the distributor? I ask As I am trying to figure out what distributor pedestal you are using/have. I am wondering what dist. you are using also.