Coming Soon

Stole? Really??? From who? Google Datsun logo truck and see what comes up.... So what if it is a Truck badge, if I used anything else someone would have found something to complain about. I was looking for something that was user friendly and spoke Nostalgia. No suggestions just complaints is all I am seeing. Where is the community spirit here?

I actually like Hardwyre's idea, however, I am sure someone will find something they don't like about it.

The Datsun community is something I have always supported, promoted and loved. I have organized some good shows that always show off what the Datsun community is all about. I do believe this thread has turn into something that does NOT reflect that idea. So I am starting something new that I thought the Community would enjoy, and wanted to give a heads up to a community that I enjoy.

KELMO, yes the date is October 6, 2012, an email will be sent to you as preperations are under way.

I thought it looked a lot like a standard Datsun truck logo too. I was surprised to see all this crap this morning over the use of accepted Datsun logos. I am looking forward to have something besides wiki articles because I for one like to read and look at old Datsuns. Hopefully it will have interesting and informative articles. We are a community here and we like to poke fun at folks and the occasional flaming is normal so know we will all have a look at the site (despite any garbage or ribbing here) and will support it if it is something useful and cool. Hope it goes well for you.

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids will be kids. Those of you on here that are ratsun to the bone and don't like the DMT are gonna do your usaull bashing and those of you who enjoy both understand where I'm coming from.

your the only one that ever mentions DMT.

everyone else forgot it existed.

you can keep thinking theres some accumulate hate on DMT if it makes you feel better.

but its just apathy. no one cares one way or the other.

Guest kamakazi620

I'll I heard is Blah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah COPIED my Copy of a logo BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah Whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaa 9 whaa whaaa Whaaa burger and french cries,"RATSUN" is just a bunch of KIDS BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!

I'll I heard is Blah BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah COPIED my Copy of a logo BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah Whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaa 9 whaa whaaa Whaaa burger and french cries,"RATSUN" is just a bunch of KIDS BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!

well................. this is odd.

kama is the voice of reason and speaks the truth :rofl:

sorry your thread is getthing teh lock on an account other than your own OP

drop another thread when its up.

[/shenanigans]