WTB: 620 front air dam

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Just got mine today. STOOOOKED! Thanks Mike!!(Steroid). Looks like a good piece, and cant wait to get it on there. Great job on the care in packaging it too. Let's just say I'm set on packing peanuts for the rest of my life.:D I'd recommend getting one from Steroid for those of you thinking about getting one.

Glad you recieved it...told ya youd like it :D he probably marked on it where it needs to be trimmed too. I used a die grinder to trim mine & worked fine. Hell you can even use a small file if you want. Also start in the middle & go outwards when installing the bolts, it'll flex alot & may feel like it'll break when you attach the ones on the fenders but it wont :rolleyes:

Just got mine today. STOOOOKED! Thanks Mike!!(Steroid). Looks like a good piece, and cant wait to get it on there. Great job on the care in packaging it too. Let's just say I'm set on packing peanuts for the rest of my life.:D I'd recommend getting one from Steroid for those of you thinking about getting one.

I hate to sound repeditive...would you post a pic please....:D

Guest DatsuNoob

Yeah, it's pretty nice. I got the one on the right, the "spook" or BRE style as I was recently informed. Dont know about the attatchment points though, there's no holes and I'm a rookie class fiberglass worker. I was thinking of drilling some holes in the flange of the air dam, and a spare valance with a handful of titanium hiloks from work and bolt that bitch on with a thin rubber bushing under my fastener so it wont stress or fracture under road vibrations and shock. Some guy said 2 way tape to "stick" it on? Seems sketchy at best to me done that way, have any of you guys ever tried that?

• 3 years later...

Hey I am new to this site. I have been searching for an air dam for my '74 620. If you guys could link me to a site or give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Ruben

Look in the parts for sale section. Its at the top "fiberglass parts for sale".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.