Looking for Pre '75 truck

Hello all,

First real that isn't just asking prices.

I am looking for a Pre '75 truck in California. Anything 320, 520, 521, 620 will do. I'm not looking for anything cherry by no means, but trying for something that runs, is straight and relitively rust free (I know it's impossible to not have a little).

I'm not looking to spend a fortune. Obviously I would like to know the asking price and I can see what I can afford. Like I said, not looking for cherry, I want to make it that way, not buy it that way ;)

Now a little about myself. I am a huge Nissan fan. I drive a 1990 240sx that I've done a lot of work to. The work on that one is starting to slow down as it's getting pretty far along so I'm looking for something else to blow my money on :P . I'm pretty familiar with the brand as I have mine and I've been helping my Dad work on 2 280Z's (a 75 and 77) for some time now.

I haven't been quite the forum nut that I use to be but I always try to be a contributing member to any forum I belong to.

So anyone looking to sell in California, definately let me know.

-Eomund-

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

First real that isn't just asking prices.

I am looking for a Pre '75 truck in California. Anything 320, 520, 521, 620 will do. I'm not looking for anything cherry by no means, but trying for something that runs, is straight and relitively rust free (I know it's impossible to not have a little).

I'm not looking to spend a fortune. Obviously I would like to know the asking price and I can see what I can afford. Like I said, not looking for cherry, I want to make it that way, not buy it that way ;)

hey i am going to sell my truck 73 620 just upgrade front brakes to wilwood setup 1600 with 4 speed out of the truck $1600 o.b.o e mail me at krecs1@hotmail.com

Now a little about myself. I am a huge Nissan fan. I drive a 1990 240sx that I've done a lot of work to. The work on that one is starting to slow down as it's getting pretty far along so I'm looking for something else to blow my money on :P . I'm pretty familiar with the brand as I have mine and I've been helping my Dad work on 2 280Z's (a 75 and 77) for some time now.

I haven't been quite the forum nut that I use to be but I always try to be a contributing member to any forum I belong to.

So anyone looking to sell in California, definately let me know.

-Eomund-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.