New Daily Driver

That bumper looks really good... Any mods need to be done to fit it to the car?

The truck brackets took some tweaking to fit, but it wasn't too tough as I recall. That was maybe 15 cars ago, so... :lol:

I am iffy about shaving the rear bumper just in case a dumbass texting or something rear ends me...blink.gif

But I was thinking of putting those post style bumpers that the vw guys do to their bugs.. you think that would work?

I'm sure it will "work", but I'm afraid it's not gonna do much if you get rear-ended, but neither is the stock bumper if they've got an SUV/truck. So many trucks and SUVs around here, I always figured that low assed rear bumper is only adding weight to the car, not protection... :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The truck brackets took some tweaking to fit, but it wasn't too tough as I recall. That was maybe 15 cars ago, so... :lol:

I'm sure it will "work", but I'm afraid it's not gonna do much if you get rear-ended, but neither is the stock bumper if they've got an SUV/truck. So many trucks and SUVs around here, I always figured that low assed rear bumper is only adding weight to the car, not protection... :P

Hahahah... Thanks for the help biggrin.gif